Cloud Storage is a service that allows you to easily store your documents, photos and movies in a dedicated area.
Access to the platform is simple and can be done through a Web browser or by installing plug-ins available for Windows PC, Linux and OS-X or via the App for iOS and Android.
JustMyCloud use commercial software to provide a Cloud Storage service technologically advanced, secure, and continuously updated, these are just some of its many features:
- Access via the Web.
- Synchronization with PC and mobile devices.
- Sharing data between users of the same organization and / or anonymous users.
- File preview via browser.
- Collaborative editing of documents between multiple users directly online.
- Conflict management and versioning of documents.
- Recover deleted files.
- Calendar, Photo Gallery, Contact Management, Task.
- Application Store for adding functionality through plug-ins.
- Ability to use themes and corporate branding.
- Mount Cloud Storage outside such DropBox, Swift, FTPs, GoogleDocs, S3.
- Integration with open tools such as WebDAV, CalDAV and CardDAV.
- Encryption of stored data.
- Encrypted data transmission.
The service can be used by purchased through individual accounts or through a Virtual Private Server dedicated to your specific organization.
In this case, you can also implement Active Directory accounts authentication or two-factor authentication.
You can buy or add new services in a very simple way. You can upgrade your system when you prefer and the process is immediate.
Take your data with you, on your smartphone, tablet or computer. Sharing data has never been so easy!
Are you concerned about putting your own data in a public cloud? Are cloud storage costs too high? Don’t worry, with Justmycloud, you can choose cloud storage server as SaaS or private server.